COLLECTION, USE, STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AT OUR SITE
As part of our customer registration and ordering process, All Star Liquors, Inc. collects the following information:
- Name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information (where applicable).
All Star Liquors, Inc. protects account information against unauthorized access or release. All Star Liquors, Inc. will not give, sell, rent or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party, unless legally required to do so. All Star Liquors, Inc. may share non-personal, summary, or aggregate customer data with partners and other third parties.
All Star Liquors, Inc. USES COLLECTED INFORMATION:
- To improve the overall experience on our site.
- To create a convenient and easy-to-use shopping process that includes an online "shopping cart" that allows guests to track selected products and proceed through purchase.
- To e-mail registered guests and customers about new products, services and events, on an opt-in basis only
- To estimate our audience size and measure aggregate customer traffic patterns.
- To authorize payment, whether through credit card processing gateways or through other payment methods.
STEPS All Star Liquors, Inc. TAKES TO ENSURE PRIVACY OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
- We do not share or sell information that identifies our guests personally or makes it possible for other parties to contact them directly. However we may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on All Star Liquors, Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the site, guests or the public.
- All Star Liquors, Inc. backs every credit card purchase by secure service software, which encrypts information using SSL technology, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected.
All Star Liquors, Inc. protects your account information through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of your information you MUST keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person.
By placing an order through a All Star Liquors, Inc. promotional merchandise web site, you consent to collection and use of information by All Star Liquors, Inc.. Any policy changes will only affect information collected after the policy change. Information will always be guarded according to the standards in effect at the time the information was collected.
All Star Liquors, Inc. welcomes our customer's feedback. If there are any questions about privacy policies, please e-mail us at HILT@allstarliquors.net.